Theme of the Conference
THEME-1 ECONOMIC THOUGHTS OF DR. AMBEDKAR AND RELEVANCE TO INDIAN ECONOMY
1. Agricultural Development and Industrial Development: The Nexus
2. Labour and Industrial Relations
3. Stability of Currency: Domestic and External Concerns
4. Union-State Fiscal Relations: Autonomy and Dependence
5. Economics of Caste: Division of Labour vs. Division of Labourers
6. Ambedkar on Capitalism, Socialism and Nationalisation
Theme 2: Skill Development and Employment Generation - the Emerging Scenario.
1. Economic Growth and Employment: Present Scenario and Emerging Issues
2. Trends and Pattern of Employment in UP and Uttarakhand
3. Employment and Unemployment among Youth.
4. Demographic Dividend and Skill Development.
5. The Future of Employment Market: An Overview
6. Policy Initiatives for Skill Development and Employment Generation at the Central level.
7. Initiatives by the State governments
8. Gender and Social group dimensions of skill development.
1. Agricultural Production and Productivity in India: Issues, Challenges and Prospects.
Theme 3: Reviving Agriculture and Farm Income in India Sub-themes
Dates to be remembered & to be followed strictly:
Local Organizing Secretary:
Dr. Indu Varshney,
D.S. College, Aligarh
Mob. 09411489030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment for Registration should be made in Bank A/C No. 056401000013586 of “Indian Overseas
Bank, Aligarh” IFSC- IOBA0000564. Copy of Payment Receipt be sent to Local Organizing Secretary for confirmation through email or by post.
Paper should be send to:
President- Prof.P.K. Chaubey,
Address: IIPA, I.P.Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi-110 002
Mob.: 09910178393, Email: email@example.com